We are proud to offer an array of equestrian consigment items. Consignment is a great way to get rid of tack collecting dust in your tack room! If you are looking to consign with us, there are a few things to note:
1. ALL Items must be in useable form (no repairs needed, not broken or damaged, etc.)
2. ALL items must be CLEAN prior to dropping them off. This includes all leather cleaned and conditined and blankets laundered. If we feel an item is still dirty, we will either reject the item or charge cleaning fees accordingly($5-20/item) to your account.
3. Items can be dropped off at anytime during the following business hours: Tuesday to Saturday 10-5pm and Sunday 11-4pm.
4. Final approval of items dropped off will be the decision of the pricing team. If your items are not approved, you will be notified by email to pick them up or have us donate them on your behalf.
5. On General Consignment rates we take 45% of the sale price and you, the consignor, will receive 55%. On Saddles it is a 70/30 split with 70% going to the consignor.
6. Consignment contracts are 6 months. After the 6 months time items under $50 may be donated automatically unless we have received communication from you prior to expiry. For higher priced items, we will email you and ask if you would like to adjust the price, pick up the item or have it donated.
7. Payment to our consignors is by request. Simply email us or give the store a call at any time to request to be paid out for your sold items.
We are currently not accepting the following items:
- Broken, dirty or damaged tack
- Blankets with rips, broken or missing straps
- Wool Show Coats
- Older Style Breeches
- Double Collar Show Shirts
- Stud Girths
- White Shirts and Breeches (Unless Brand New)
- Clothing items with major staining or holes
- Home Decor/Wall Art
- Shipping Boots
- Safety equipment (Helmets, Safety Vests)
- Children's Toys (including Breyer Horses)
- Tall Boots with No Zippers
- Socks and Ball Caps (Unless Brand New)
Should you have any additional questions about our consigment procedures and policies, please do not hesitate to contact us below!